"Picture-It" with Otterbine
Imagine what an Otterbine would look like in any pond!
Otterbine's "Picture-It" Online App does just that. Simply upload your photo to begin creating your own ideal waterscape.
No need to download any programs to your computer and you can access this application anywhere with an internet connection.
Features of this app include:
- Complete library of Otterbine patterns
- Adjust system/pattern horsepower
- Add multiple patterns to one photo
- Reposition patterns with real-time scaling capabilities
(some limitations apply)
- Ability to download and print
Easy to use with a variety of options, in just 4 simple steps you will be able to have a strong visualization of what your pond or lake would look like complimented by an Otterbine.
4 Simple Steps:
- Upload Photo
- Set Scale: Drag circle to desired placed, establish distance from foreground to circle.
- Select & Place Pattern(s): Change pattern by scrolling through and selecting desired Product Line > Pattern from the lower toolbar. Reposition as needed, pattern will scale accordingly. Add additional patterns if desired.
- Print or Download Image
- Be sure to upload a photo with a similar perspective as the opening screen image. Images of ponds with more of an aerial view, etc. will not work well with the scaling function of this application.
- Do not resize the window while laying out your photo as it may skew the established scale.
- If you place a pattern above the established horizon line/vanishing point an error will appear. Please restart the app and re-establish your scale.